Fame

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Still considering.



Many has left. More soon. i dont know whether should i be one of them or not. those bunch of friends there are the reasons for my survival, being there since last november. i thought i would only survive there for a month or so. but it turned out its already the fifth month. time flies really fast. Am still considering whether i should resign. Mom and dad kind of asking me to resign upon seeing me coming back home late and the next day morning left for school. they are scared that i may not cope with my studies. dont worry my dear parents. one of my life principle - studies comes first no matter what. i promise i will quit if really i cant cope. i promise. i promise i will study hard and get good results and make you proud of me. 'cos thats the least i can do to make you guys, my mommy and my daddy happy for now. 

and oh ya, dear that specific artist, by acting cool and being arrogant outside, you wont go far.
also, you are just creating a negative impression of yourself.
acting cool is so not cool alright?

i believe that im stronger than i was yesterday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment