Fame

Sunday 1 May 2011

A weird owl.

Sleepy owl.



Yes, i got this owl attitude. i love staying up late at night. No matter how sleepy i am at night, i am more active than i am in the morning. I really need to do something and adjust my sleeping pattern. I am so used to staying up late and go to bed when my sister's alarm rings. Most of the time, i had less than 5 hours of sleep. And the next morning, i will look like a zombie at work/school. Lately, i've been late for my classes and work due to waking up late. As much as i dont like rushing, i will end up rushing. and thats when i become a flash. super duper fast! if you're lucky enough, you can see me in action one day. and now im totally broke. i borrowed mommy fifty bucks a few days ago and now im left with a few cents. and 65% of it was spent on cab fare. Luckily its not during peak hours. if not, the fare would be double! for two days straight, i cabbed to work. in total, thirty bucks. Man! that thirty bucks is so equivalent to 5 double McSpicy meal during lunch time. FIVE McSpicy is a lot yknow! Shall sleep a lil early today and hopefully i can wake up early tomorrow. Dear itchy hands, please do not snooze. Dear soul, please come back when its time for me to wake up and please dont wander too far. 

Happy Labour Day!
okay, so much of labour day. i need to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment