Fame

Thursday 28 April 2011

Just let go.



one, i looked back and youre gone
two, what am i supposed to do
three,you want me to let you free

four, i know im such a bore
five,wanted to make you my wife
six, you are unlike other chicks

seven, you were my heaven
eight, but now its too late
nine,girl i hope that you are fine

this song i wrote to you
i hope you like it boo
the words, represents my love for you

you said "bye"
i said "no"
you said "baby let me go"

"take care"
two words from you
i didnt know, 
what was i supposed to do

baby just come back
baby just come back
baby just come back
baby just come back to me

i know you want me
you know i want you
i know you need me
girl i need you too my baby

ten days have passed
just remember 
babygirl, that you are
the best..
the best i ever had.....

No comments:

Post a Comment