Fame

Friday 6 May 2011

Crying is the best medicine?


i am so stressed! can i quit my job and quit school? yeah quit both. I need a break. i seriously got no life. dragging and rushing myself to school everyday, ended up late. late for class leads to getting lost halfway through the lesson. nothing goes inside my head. boring lectures makes me sleepy. after school, went straight to work. oh damn it, i really need a proper break and escape to somewhere for some period of time. i really really force myself to go to school everyday. everyday i bring such a heavy heart to school. i dont know exactly why im not looking forward for school like i used to back then. and about work, arghhhhhh! many are quitting. and i was thinking whether i should be next. the existing friends were the ones who make me stay in there for a much more longer period. if not for them, i guess, im already outta there few months back. such a tiring work. i wonder how the managers and team leaders could actually survive there for more than a year, when im already struggling, not even half a year. 

one by one signing resignation letter. seriously, its really sad to see one by one leaving. yeah, we can still go for outings together-gather but then without them at work, its not as cheerful as it used to be.  & the store is getting more and more quiet each day. :(

oh ya, i feel so touched that haziq remembered to bring for me his mom's home-made bread. but sadly, i started work much more later that the bread can no longer be eaten. seriously, really touched. i myself forget that i actually asked him to bring for me. you should try his mother's home-made bread. super duper yummeh-licious. i love the bread with the cheese inside. *drools* man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment