Fame

Friday 20 May 2011

Weird.

This is not the usual me. No school this week and suddenly i feel like catching up all those that i missed out and i myself dont know why i feel like doing my homework and complete it early. I know i have been super weak and lazy for the past few weeks. I dont want that to continue. I really have to do well in my studies and make my parents happy. I dont wish to disappoint anyone by even by telling them i wanna quit school and all that craps that i created. I MUSNT quit school. Like what one of my colleague told me, i really need to slap myself and wake myself up and face reality. Yes, sometimes life is a little hard. All i need is some faith in myself to go through all life's obstacles. This is for my own future. Regretting later will be of no use. Yes, i really need to study hard from now onwards. I'll try my best to not be late for lectures and tutorials. I MUST sleep early and wake up early for school. I shall cut down my working hours. My working hours shall not exceed thirty hours. 

and most importantly, i shall not access facebook through laptop when i got home. such a big distraction and super strong addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment